Nmims March customized assignments - Do you think Amazon and Flipkart will enter this space in near future What are the benefits and challenges of the same justify your standpoint.

  • Nmims March customized assignments - Do you think Amazon and Flipkart will enter this space in near future What are the benefits and challenges of the same justify your standpoint.

Listed On: Services > Computer & webdesign

Price: Rs. 1000.00

Location

, Bangalore, Karnataka

Description

For answersheets contact
[email protected]
+91 95030-94040

E business

1. Customers today are drawn to using the social media platforms to engage constantly with their preferred brands. These customers are responsible for spreading electronic word-of mouth thereby influencing others. You have recently started your venture of online grocery service called eFresh. As an organization that has traditionally been dealing with customer’s offline, you realize the need to turn to online to engage with your customers. What are the different online strategies that you will use to market eFresh? (10 Marks)

2. The number of smartphone users in India is expected to rise by 84% to 859 million by 2022 from 468 million in 2017. Wireless devices have become increasingly ingrained into our daily lives. These devices open the door to heightened security risks. Not only do such devices become points of access for cybercriminals, but they also may be more easily breached than personal computers since many consumers do not secure their smartphones or tablets with antivirus software or take simple precautions such as enabling password protection. What are the ways in which cybercriminals take over smartphones, tablets and cause potential damage? (10 Marks)

3. Online pharmacy is a pharmacy that operates over the internet and sends the orders to customers through mail or shipping companies. These are receiving increased attention from the government and investors. The total addressable medicine market for epharmacies in India is likely to reach USD 18.1 billion by 2023, driven by increasing internet penetration through smartphones, healthcare spend and rise in chronic diseases. Epharmacies like Netmeds, 1mg, PharmEasy and Medlife are riding on customers with chronic illness by offering discounts, in order to have a pie of India's Rs. 1 trillion pharmacy market. 35 per cent of domestic pharmaceutical market relates to chronic medications and the remaining 65 per cent to acute medicines. Pankaj Rawal has been a diabetic for 20 years. His medicines remain the same, unless his sugar fluctuates. By the 27th of every month, he places an order with an e-pharmacy which couriers him the medicines in a few days at a 20-25 per cent discount to the price his neighborhood chemist charges.

a. What are the major drivers that have resulted in the growth of this sector in India? Will online pharmacies replace tradition/offline pharmacies? Justify your standpoint. (5 Marks)
b. Do you think Amazon and Flipkart will enter this space in near future? What are the benefits and challenges of the same? Justify your standpoint. (5 Marks)

For answersheets contact
[email protected]
+91 95030-94040

Number of Views: 5

Added On: 23 Mar, 2020


X
Find Your Location

Please Wait....
We are processing your request.